Hey, Marketo Nation! We're looking for a versatile marketer with a knack for both digital creative/content and mar-tech savvy to bring our marketing automation efforts to the next level. We've been using Marketo for about two years and have established a good base of programs and strategies, but we know we can do more, and do it more effectively. This position would allow you go get your hands on a lot of different projects and would offer the creative freedom to identify opportunities and try new ideas to make an impact.
The Marketing Automation Specialist (digital marketing specialist) is responsible for developing, executing, and adjusting successful marketing automation programs to support product marketing objectives as well as broader company-wide marketing initiatives. As a Marketo Admin, this role requires both marketing and technology savvy to ensure Marketo is properly synced and integrated with all platforms (e.g. BetterCMS, Adwords, Salesforce.com, GoToWebinar, etc.) involved in marketing communications. This position is responsible for tracking, reporting and the continuous improvement of traffic, engagement, growth of audiences and conversion through our digital marketing communications programs.
The main objectives/responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Marketing Automation: Assist with the planning and implementation of digital marketing programs to targeted customer groups and segments. Work with product marketing teams to learn and understand key product-specific or company-wide messages and marketing strategies. Insert these strategies into our digital marketing efforts and ensure consistency across all channels.
- Marketo Admin: Manage all Marketo initiatives, including marketing programs, database cleanliness, system integrations (e.g. Salesforce.com, website, etc.),
- Demand Generation: Develop, implement and maintain strategies for generating demand for Badger Meter products and solutions through targeted marketing automation. For example, email nurturing, lead scoring, personalized web experiences, optimizing points of lead conversion, etc. Help to nurture and create new, qualified sales leads for our sales teams.
- Email Marketing: Plan and execute email marketing strategies, including segmenting, messaging, design, and deployment. This includes regular newsletter updates for our sales channel partners, as well as outbound email programs to prospects and customers.
- Lead Process Automation: Work with Salesforce.com admins to maintain and facilitate the automation of qualifying leads, and distributing them to the appropriate sales channels. Ensure both systems and processes enable an effective end-to-end, lead-to-closed opportunity process.
- Digital Content Creation: Work with the rest of the marketing services team to help develop content to be used in our digital marketing efforts, such as simple videos, infographics, website graphics, landing pages, etc.
- Website Support: Support the Online Marketing Specialist in website projects where extra support is needed and act as backup to the Online Marketing Specialist. This position will be trained on our website CMS in order to make page updates.
- Internal Support: provide support to internal stakeholders related to digital communication or automation, such as GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar, web form building, and internal process automation.
- At least three years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar
- Basic knowledge of skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights regarding equal opportunity in employment by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster supplement at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm