|The Gogo Business Aviation Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the data and marketing automation platform to execute, optimize and scale our global marketing programs. You will be instrumental in overseeing and creating scalable processes that ensure Gogo is utilizing best practices in marketing and database management.|
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for leveraging data and technology to maximize marketing programs, driving results while continually improving the customer experience.
This position is ideal for a constantly curious problem solver, who enjoys collaborating with internal and external teams to plan and execute data-driven marketing programs. This person is a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation. A track record of leading a team and managing multiple, simultaneous marketing programs. A great candidate is someone who is metrics-driven, sociable, likes technology, is a collaborative, thoughtful team player, a successful leader and enjoys the process of continuous improvement.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and key member of the Marketing Leadership team, this individual will be instrumental in helping create world-class marketing programs that drive sales.
COME ON BOARD THE MARKETING TEAM!
How will you make a difference
- Build and lead a world-class marketing operations team to deliver innovative nurture, ABM and outbound marketing programs. Ensure this team serves as a SME to help the integrated marketing teams develop high performing campaigns
- Oversee the successful day-to-day management of Marketo and its integration to Salesforce.com to allow for multi-channel, multi-touch campaign management and closed loop lead management
- Support the design, testing, and execution of programs
- Optimize lead scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of Marketo data
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping, and documenting key marketing processes
- Data mine from prospects in CRM to formulate segmented communications lists. Manage contact database, unsubscribes/opt-outs, and list imports. Work with cross-functional teams to maintain data integrity and hygiene, and recommend improvements.
- Dig for actionable insight within data by applying response analysis, A/B testing and best practices to optimize all aspects of campaigns
- Perform analysis for pattern recognition and correlations across market segments and target demographics to find and capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Track ROI of marketing activities, measure CPL by campaign, to ensure effectiveness and continued investment
- Define business analytics and create dashboards and reports to support sales & marketing operations
- Measure all aspects of our marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, and overall business performance
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
Required Skills Experience and Talents
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a Marketing Operations role or similar position
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics and data analysis
- 3+ years of management experience
- Advanced user of advanced marketing automation systems like Marketo or Eloqua; Marketo certification a plus
- Acquisition lead generation campaign/program experience and an understanding of marketing funnel metrics and lead lifecycle processes
- Email marketing experience, including deliverability, compliance, split testing and optimization
- System administration and marketing experience using Salesforce.com
- Deep expertise and experience in B2B marketing
- Understand data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets to concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership with the goal to optimize revenue generating investments
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
Gogo Business Aviation is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, medical condition or disability.