API Data - How to use data

Alex_Sanchez_Ar
Level 1

API Data - How to use data

Hi,

I'm creating a data warehouse using the Rest API and getting activities and leads has been straight forward. But I also need to bring programs (with tags) and emails so I have a few questions:

• The only way to get programs with tags is by individually requesting the program using the id? Is there a possibility to add it to a browse call?
  • How can I tie activities to programs and leads, the intend is to build a summary of activities by programs. For example, I would like to have a program (name and tags), email (name, subject) and a summary of activities (sent, opened, clicked,...). The main question is which fields can I use to join the information (program, email, activity)

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: API Data - How to use data

• The only way to get programs with tags is by individually requesting the program using the id? Is there a possibility to add it to a browse call?

The details are not surfaced unless you do the individual request.

• How can I tie activities to programs and leads, the intend is to build a summary of activities by programs. For example, I would like to have a program (name and tags), email (name, subject) and a summary of activities (sent, opened, clicked,...). The main question is which fields can I use to join the information (program, email, activity)

Everything you see in the Activity Log extract is what you have to go on.  There's no separate junction table.