iSubscribed is looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Manager/Sr. Digital Marketing Manager. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for supporting the content execution of marketing programs to drive acquisition, engagement, and retention of consumers to both desktop and mobile applications in the security/privacy industry.
The ideal candidate has proven creative copywriting skills, previous experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo or Hubspot, killer lead gen skills, analytical aptitude in tracking marketing performance, and demonstrated experience in providing ROI results.
As a creative and highly polished copywriter you will contribute to our content creation and thought leadership platforms including PR, industry reports, website, blog, industry columns, online advertising, promotional offers, email communications, and social platforms.
*Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- Build consumer lifecycle marketing programs and communications
- Set-up marketing funnels on Marketo
- Build ongoing snackable content for customers including tips & tricks, polls, quizzes, incentives/promos/offers, videos, and news updates
- Create and copy-edit marketing communications and materials such as emails, campaigns, newsletters, videos, online advertisements, and blogs
- Participate in social platforms: online forums, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn discussions
- Drive website traffic and awareness through content, landing pages, SEO, email, advertising, and events
- Research, brainstorm and create editorial calendar
- Outbound calls to industry thought leaders, companies, customers, analysts, press and other sources to report on best practices, strategies, and trends
- Interview customers and produce testimonials
- Implement closed loop reporting system with KPIs
- Recommend, optimize and report on programs utilizing Google Analytics, social media tools, Marketo and other 3rd party tools
- Manage 3rd party vendors, contractors and strategic relationships
- Coordinate major events, speaking engagements, and seminars
Outstanding creative writing and copy-editing skills
Strong email and in-person communication skills
Experience managing online and offline lead generation programs
Demonstrate passion and strong knowledge of technology
Understanding of online advertising and affiliate marketing
BA in Journalism, Marketing, Management or Related Field
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Website/blogging CMS platforms like Wordpress
Marketing automation with Marketo, Hubspot, LeanPlum, Braze/Appboy, and/or Eloqua
Proficient with MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Knowledge of online/mobile measurement platforms such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, HeapAnalytics, Impact Radius, TUNE, etc.
Basic HTML and Photoshop skills
At iSubscribed, we've built a culture of innovation, communication, and transparency. We are growing, and we're looking for smart, passionate, energetic people to join our team. If you share this same DNA and are ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves, and join a team that's making a mark, then we'd love to hear from you.