Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Boston, Massachusetts Dallas, Texas New York, New York San Francisco, California Chicago, Illinois
Have you heard of BlueCat? We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been operating quietly as a key player in the rapidly growing Enterprise DNS market. We count some of the world's largest and most successful businesses as our customers: Facebook, Disney, Nike, Coca Cola, UPS and SAP. Companies rely on BlueCat to manage their complex networks, ensuring that every person and device can securely connect to the information they need, when they need it.
Here’s what you need to know about our Marketing team: This team moves fast. We maintain two dialogues: one around network automation and centralization, the other, network security. Our marketing efforts are anchored by strong Demand Generation, solid Product Marketing, and Content that supports and fuels the engine. We work closely with our customers and leverage their expertise for continued success. We're knee-deep in the strength of our market, lead development, marketing ops, new product releases and customer advocacy - with an eye to the C-suite for strategic conversations and learnings. We work hard, make sh*t happen, operate transparently and both push and support each other to get stuff over the finish line.
We are looking for a Marketing Ops Manager
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Demand Generation, as the Marketing Ops Manager you will be responsible for the company’s marketing program technology infrastructure (e.g. Pardot), data management, marketing campaign processes, project management and reporting. This is a highly visible role routed in the principles of Account Based Marketing and we are looking for the right person who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work towards driving positive change in the organization. This is a great opportunity to define and build BlueCat’s marketing ops programs, processes, and reporting infrastructure from scratch.
We’re a highly energetic team and are looking to build a best-in-class Account Based Marketing machine. You’ll be a great fit if you are metrics driven, enjoy marketing technologies, and have a passion for growing and scaling businesses. You have a learn fast, fail fast mentality, and are not afraid to try new ideas.
- Working with key stakeholders on the marketing team, help build and manage BlueCat’s marketing automation, Salesforce integrations, campaign processes, data management/hygiene processes, lead scoring and management, email and nurturing processes, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to build and refine lead scoring and management, automate lead processing tasks, and measure lead delivery effectiveness
- Where needed develop, create and manage reports (dashboards, reports, etc.) of marketing KPIs and campaign performance (by target, geography, offer, etc.)
- Perform ongoing analysis and share insights with marketing and sales teams for better decision making
- Refine and implement data hygiene best practices, and build on processes for data management
- Ensure database integrity; identify data issues, work with the appropriate parties to ensure database cleanliness when issues arise
- As needed, provide additional support for campaign execution, including: emails, landing pages, webinars, list loading, etc.
- Source and implement marketing / sales software as needed, including contract negotiations, through to backend implementation
You should apply if you have:
- 3+ years of marketing ops and programs experience within a B2B or a technology/SaaS organization
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus on business, marketing or data analysis
- A strong understanding of demand generation, marketing automation, including how various nurture programs tie into the overall marketing / sales funnel
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot (or other automation tools), Salesforce, Google Analytics, and lead engagement programs (i.e. KickFire, TechTarget)
- Experience with backend implementation of marketing automation tools and Salesforce (or similar CRM tools)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision making
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous health benefits
- Real-time coaching and feedback from your manager and other leaders in the company
- A crash course in B2B marketing
- An innovative startup culture built by a proven management team
- Fun, new friends and great company experiences. Life’s too short to work with boring people.
Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees:
Curiosity is fundamental to discovery.
Clarity is essential in effective communication.
Collaboration is optimal only with challenge and belief.
Transparency is critical to effective decision making.
Ownership ensures priorities are addressed.
BlueCat's Brand Attributes:
Courage is required to make our voice heard
Differentiation will build our brand
Discovery turns experiences into knowledge
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all of the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, record breaking sales quarters, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.