Join our team and experience Workday!It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day One of our core values is fun.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day one of our core values is fun.
Our Enterprise Cloud Applications are changing the market forever, and our Marketing team are paving the way. They work internationally in mature markets with some of the world’s biggest and well-known brands, but also as part of our spectacular growth, launching us into new countries and markets. This is an opportunity to help shape that future, to use industry leading software to analyse, advise and influence on an international stage.
The Sr. Associate Marketing Operations Analyst will support integrated digital projects combining execution and maintenance of automated marketing programs , email distribution and QA etc. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to build on skills in marketing automation, systems integration, or web development – someone with a few years’ experience looking to accelerate their career and make a direct contribution to business growth.ResponsibilitiesThe Sr. Associate Marketing Operations Analyst will utilize the Marketo platform to perform the following job responsibilities
- Build, test and create automated workflows
- Perform A/B tests on all elements of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, offers, etc.)
- Support the ongoing, systematic update and refinement of nurtures, lead scoring, and demand creation programs
- Assist in data maintenance (list import, data clean-up and other maintenance activities)
- Monitor email effectiveness metrics within Marketo and provide insight that will aid ongoing campaign optimization
- Work with Web designers/developers and content development teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven technical, analytical and functional skills necessary to build automated programs
- Broad understanding of B2B marketing strategy and mix
- Working understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- A minimum of one-year experience using a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo) or equivalent
- Database management/CRM experience (preferably SalesForce)
- Passionate about modern marketing
- Results-oriented, with ability to accomplish project and team goals
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills a must
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the capabilities of content marketing platforms
- MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience
Apply Here : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/655318240/