Kognito (www.kognito.com) is a health simulation company based in NYC. We develop role-play simulations where users engage in conversations with virtual humans and learn how to lead similar conversations in real-life that result in improved social, emotional, and physical health. We work with more than 300 health, education, and gov’t organizations in and outside of the U.S. To date, more than 1 million people completed a Kognito simulation. Our team of 50+ people includes learning scientists, psychologists, software engineers, graphic artists, writers, and operation specialists.
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
Kognito is seeking a full-time Marketing Automation Specialist to join our marketing team at our NYC location. The Marketing Automation Specialist plays an integral role in lead generation, nurturing, and general email marketing. As a key member of the marketing team you will have a hands-on role in building and executing marketing campaigns in our marketing automation tool, Marketo, which has a tight integration to Salesforce.com.
On a daily basis, the digital/marketing automation specialist:
- Creates lead nurture programs, scoring programs, lead routing rules, landing pages, ad hoc email campaigns, and webinar programs to meet new business and cross-sell goals
- Manages data flow between Marketo and Salesforce and makes recommendations for improvement
- Manages new list acquisition and hygiene to ensure data integrity and quality
- Analyzes, tests, and optimizes every stage of the demand generation funnel
- Understands target personas and buying cycle, and develops campaigns with appropriate content accordingly
- Enforces marketing automation and demand generation best practices
- Optimizes templates for mobile devices
- Executes and reports on A/B testing across emails, landing pages, and forms
- Reports on ROI, campaign performance, and response rates
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with marketing automation software (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Twitter ads a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid ability to work with Excel and general understanding of relational databases
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Basic understanding and appreciation for design as it applies to brand, layout, and graphic production
- Basic HTML and/or CSS skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation