Demand Generation Strategist:
Windstream is looking for a Demand Generation manager to help drive our Enterprise lead generation programs, processes and systems. Your role will be to execute our enterprise demand generation strategy working with product marketing, campaign management and marketing technology teams to provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on performance.
You are a lead generation machine. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with Sales and obtain feedback on quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and sales leadership
- Drive best in class data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing and augmentation
- Use automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Manage and expand the capabilities of our Marketing Automation platform
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and ultimately conversion of prospects
- Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email, web personalization and advertising.
- Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through testing and experimentation
- Use the latest in account based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Windstream’s largest customers.
More about you On the first day we will expect you to have:
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Experience implementing enterprise lead generation programs and process.
- Heavy experience using marketing automation technology (Marketo certified) and salesforce.com
- Fantastic program management and communication skills with and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- You are highly analytical and metrics driven. You live for the data and are excited to optimize campaigns using those insights.
More about our team
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. You’ll be working cross functionally with product marketing, sales, IT and corporate marketing teams: field marketing, brand, PR/AR, demand gen, interactive, and funnel science to execute on the GTM strategies and optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9+ years professional level experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.