Calling all aspiring MCEs...I want to share this exciting opportunity to join Bullhorn's Marketing Operations team!
Bullhorn is expanding rapidly and seeks an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist that can help us grow!
Based in Bullhorn’s Boston office, the Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing all email marketing and program execution to drive demand for Bullhorn’s growing product suite. This person will work closely with the Marketing team to execute flawless campaigns that support Bullhorn’s reputation of being the market leader in relationship management software. The Marketing Operations Specialist will develop and optimize nurture tracks, create programs that track marketing success accurately, build out database lists that align with buyer personas, and creatively and methodically perform A/B testing on all email and landing pages within marketing campaigns.This person will also be responsible for monitoring segment growth and overall database health. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is exceptionally detail-oriented, analytical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Managing all of Bullhorn’s email marketing campaigns and executing them flawlessly and on time
- Developing and optimizing nurture tracks for prospects and customers while measuring their success
- Building and segmenting the contact lists accurately and mapping them to the correct buyer personas
- Continuously performing A/B testing to optimize marketing campaign success and reporting out on the results
- Working closely with all members of the Marketing team to develop campaigns that contain accurate messaging and branding
- Researching marketing best practices and integrating them into Bullhorn marketing efforts
- Tracking program success and presenting results to the Marketing team
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Relevant internships or 1 year experience in an email marketing role for a B2B company
- Experience using marketing automation software (Marketo a plus)
- Experience with HTML a plus
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills in addition to analytical skills
- Must have an exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive as a self-starter and work in a team setting