Accepting Remote Applicants!
We are looking for full-time Marketo Systems Administrator - Enterprise to work onsite with one of our fanciest clients (so fancy we can’t mention them by name!). The Marketo Systems Administrator will work on many projects at the same time, and must have the ability to constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs and requirements.
In this job you will partner with our clients to make them successful in their marketing automation efforts, specifically supporting technical infrastructure including tools and technology, process, measurement and governance. To be successful in this job, you will love helping and enabling others; you will love learning, and working in a very fast paced environment with constant change. You have a “can do” perspective and seek ways for us to service the client’s explicit and implicit wants and needs.
- Investigate systems and processes to find possible risks and implement plans to mitigate risks
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes
- Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality within Marketo with the goal of continuously enhancing Marketing processes
- Interface with technical and business partners to understand processes and source systems
- Collaborate with partners to identify and implement processes to increase marketing intelligence and efficiently manage the system
- Work closely with Analytics, and Production to ensure smooth technical operations of the account and instance
- Identify and develop best practices; building templates to allow program teams to build best-in-class campaigns
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for marketing effectiveness
- Quickly implement projects involving diverse & complex data relationships
- Proactively identify ways in which to deliver quality improvements and efficiency in relation to marketing data, solutions and processes
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role or similar position
- Previous Marketo Admin on very large instances with > 50 users
- Experience in business analytics and data analysis
- Data forensics/troubleshooting - experience with researching a problem to find its root cause
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation. You must be able to inspire confidence and trust by explaining complex subjects to many different audiences, in many different ways: Marketing, Sales, IT
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to develop and maintain key business relationships
- Thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline driven environment with rapidly shifting priorities and scenarios on a daily basis
- Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with/passionate about industry best practices
- Deep expertise and experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a plus
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets to concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership
Who Thrives with Us
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themself successful
- People who leave their ego’s at home, and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the Coolest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand. You have to not only be prepared for the uncertainty that comes with working with a growing company, but you need to thrive in it. We work in a very FAST paced environment so put your seatbelt on!
About Marvel Marketers
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, and Field Marketing/Events Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Maturity Curve.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
- Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
- Note: We do not support H1B Visas.
Supported by TalentX Staffing. We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.