Euromonitor is hiring in our Tokyo office!
The digital marketing specialist will have an in-depth understanding of our value proposition across our brand and products and will be responsible for developing, managing and executing programs and activities in support of key communications strategies and plans. This includes collateral and key message development, digital campaigns, content marketing, product launches and internal communications. This role is heavily reliant on data driven decision making and marketing automation for success.
- Develop the strategy for the messaging, promotion and sales of our products.
- Ensure the success and adoption of our products as they are introduced to the marketplace.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the product forward externally to help hit company goals.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create sales documentation, product videos, email and website copy and content marketing that supports sales enablement and articulates the benefits of our products
- Support sales and account management by delivering training and sales tools to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Work with customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation software, HTML and Google Analytics.
- Degree in marketing or communications preferred
- 1-2 years past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and English. Additional language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. A writing test will be part of the interview process.
- An eager, outgoing personality suited to working within a fast-paced and evolving environment.
What can Euromonitor offer you?
- A start-up culture with an established and stable privately owned firm
- An amazing team of colleagues and management that cares about your success and development both within and outside of Euromonitor
- On-the-job training and experience that will facilitate an easy transition into future, more senior roles
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, flexible spending, and flexible hours to promote work-life balance
- Opportunities to advance your career in offices across the globe