Marketing/CRM Campaign Specialist
- Be part of a revitalised and rebranded multi-million dollar health insurer
- Create and own the CRM communications strategy
- Latest tech, long runway, huge opportunity
health.com.au (part of the GMHBA Group) is an online Private Health Insurer based in Abbotsford.We’re all about making health insurance less complicated. With tens of thousands of customers across Australia, the heart of our culture is a desire to do the right thing and build the right experiences for our customers. That’s not something we simply say to sound honourable. It’s something we aim for every day.We’re looking for a CRM Communications Specialist to join our core CRM team during a period of extraordinary technical growth and customer change. You’ll be responsible for the creation, management and enhancement of all automated communications campaigns, targeted at existing and potential customers, driving both retention and acquisition.
The Person we’re looking for.
Reporting to the CX Manager a typical day in this role will vary and could include:
- Using newly acquired tech platforms (Salesforce and Marketo) to drive desired outcomes across the customer journey
- Leading the design and implementation of cross-channel comms to consistently represent a refreshed health.com.au brand
- Campaign Management across newly defined segmented journeys
- Writing, Editing and Copywriting: all aspects of building great digital engagement
- Interpreting data from customer insights
- Benchmarking and Reporting
- Preparation and delivery of training to relevant stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous CRM/Marketing Automation experience desirable
- Excellent Communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing using established CRM platforms
- Some familiarity with creative tools (Adobe CC Suite preferred but not essential)
- The ability to be innovative and receptive to change
- Comfortable with data and taking a results driven approach to development
- The expertise to work autonomously in this function and as part of a team
So. If you’d like to get a tiny bit ahead of yourself and imagine life as the successful candidate, here’s what you’ll be rewarded with:
- A talented, committed team who work in an agile, fast-paced, work culture and environment, and who look after each other and who know how to have fun
- Furious, highly competitive in-house pool and table tennis competitions
- Fresh fruit and above-average coffee in sunny hipster Abbotsford
- Regular social events
- Flexible working arrangements. health.com.au understand that it’s important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments. We’ve got your back.
- Discounted health insurance
- AIA Vitality, our award-winning health and well-being program to take you on journey to better health
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please send your CV and cover letter to Leah.Brown@health.com.au by 19th April 2018.