Do you have a desire to learn the digital ad industry from the inside out? Are you a stickler for details? Do all things technology fire you up? Are you a true techie? If so, we have a spot for you on our team where you can put your digital skills to use working for a business-to-business media leader.
Questex, an established yet innovative media company, is seeking a Digital Advertising Specialist to manage the execution and success of our digital advertising campaigns. Teamwork and camaraderie combined with a fast-paced environment will make you an immediate and valued contributor. We are looking for a talented, customer-oriented professional who enjoys working hard and having fun doing it.
The Digital Ad Specialist receives, reviews, and processes advertising campaign materials. The main objective of the Digital Ad Specialist is the day-to-day management of advertising campaigns, which includes campaign trafficking, targeting, screenshots, pacing, optimization, and reporting. S/he interfaces with multiple departments within Questex, to keep them aware of any/all campaign changes, delivery concerns, optimization suggestions, and performance.
- Own and support all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries.
- Manage implementation of all ad operations requirements for Questex campaigns according to media plans and client requirements including tracking, tagging, reporting, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc.
- Support clients, account managers, and sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities.
- Work closely with sales teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues, ensuring successful completion of advertising campaigns.
- Educate and guide clients/partners on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on interactive ad units/deliverables on various devices.
- Provide Product team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products.
- Partner with various teams to support the ad serving/billing systems.
- Recommend and help implement process and system improvements.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager and department head.
- Recent polished graduate with intern experience, or 1-2 years of digital operations experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Communications, or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Product Suite and expert Excel skills.
- Knowledge of HTML, Salesforce and Google Analytics (preferred).
The ideal candidate has/is:
- A background in online advertising.
- Experience working with Marketo, DoubleClick for Publishers and DCM.
- Familiarity with iFrame, Script, static companion banners, display ad server (OAS), and third-party ad servers (Sizmek/MediaMind, Atlas, etc.)
- A results-driven customer service champion – serving both internal and external clients in person, over email, and on the phone.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills. Experience working in a team environment and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- A keen attention to detail and is diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated.
- The ability to pivot quickly from task to task.
- A quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines.
- A sense of humor.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org