1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2018 8:36 PM by Karen Fowler

TX MUG Meetup at Marketo Summit --> be there

Karen Fowler

Hello Austin User Group!

Who's pumped for Marketo Summit?!?! As mentioned at our AMUG meetups, we are planning a TX MUG Meetup at Marketo Summit in San Francisco. This meetup will be a great opportunity to meet other Texas Marketo users at Marketo Summit the very start of the conference. Got to love meet n' greets!

If you are attending Marketo Summit, please fearlessly fill out this form asap so I can get an AMUG head count to finalize logistics for the TX MUG meetup we are planning. Don't miss it y'all!

In the meantime, Anthony Figgins and I are planning out the details with the other TX MUG leaders( location..time..ect) ..Just want to get this on everyone's radar!!!

It will be a Texas-Marketo-tastic time! #TexasStrong.

Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 6.44.29 PM.png

Other important Marketo Summit info:

• Help Austin win the MUG Contest so we can get exclusive swag and get our picture taken at Summit! Let me know if you submitted a video for the Fearless 50 Contest to make sure AMUG get's credit!
      • Still need to register? You can register and help the AMUG earn points for the MUG Contest by using the $450 off registration discount code: Austin450
      • Use our MUG specific hashtag: #amug
      • Check out the Marketo Summit sessions
      • Register to take the MCE Exam at Summit to receive $50 off!
      • Read about the Keynote speakers here