We are on the hunt for a Marketo wiz for our Marketing Operations role here at Sage Intacct down in San Jose. We have an amazing team here at Sage Intacct, and a MarTech stack that will make any other Marketing Ops person envious!
If interested, you can apply here: https://www.sageintacct.com/careers?p=job%2Fork26fwD
The Marketing Operations Specialist will build and execute best in class marketing programs and to manage the systems required to generate and nurture leads. The ideal candidate is an analytical and strategic thinker, able to develop and implement creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Oversee and execute Marketo campaigns, nurture/drip programs, landing pages,and customer communications.
- Develop, monitor, test, and optimize Marketo programs for top of funnel programs, designed to generate net new leads.
- Track and analyze campaign metrics data to improve and optimize programs.
- Interact with a large variety of technologies, data, and service vendors.
- Build list segmentation and pre-deployment testing to leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and develop best practices. Build templates to allow campaigns teams to build best-in-class campaigns. Train other staff and develop operations playbook.
- Leverage Salesforce.com and Marketo to track ROI of marketing campaign activities to ensure effectiveness and continued investment.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing operations functions.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as marketing program managers, sales, and executives.
- BA or BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 1-3+ years of progressive career experience and hands-on demand generation, marketing operations execution in marketing automation / operations / analytics
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce or related systems
- High attention to detail, well organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of lead management processes and technologies
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player