At Ozobot, we make small, smart robots that empower kids to play, create, and share through code. We believe that big ideas come from diverse perspectives and a balance of technical skills and creativity. To that end, we’ve assembled a colorful crew of developers and designers who work and play out of our offices on the Redondo Beach Pier.
We are looking for an experienced Retention Marketing Manager to join our family of Ozobot fans. The right candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, and mission-driven (like us). They will help shape our customer life cycle marketing program, lead our email-marketing from end-to-end, play an integral role in customer retention and shape our loyalty initiatives. This position involves both strategy and hands-on execution, giving you the opportunity to be a thought leader and roll up your sleeves to act. We want the right candidate to craft meaningful customer relationships, while keeping pace with an growing Ozobot community of kids, parents, and educators.
- Design a digital communication strategy across channels (email, app, web, etc.)
- Develop and manage our personalization and segmentation strategy to innovate how we connect with our customers.
- Manage our email communications calendar and identify opportunities to engage customers at key points into their lifecycle and based on their customer profile, as well as support key business priorities including new product launches and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Develop and continually refine our email marketing strategy to increase revenue, increase customer engagement, reduce churn, and win back lapsed customers.
- Lead in the creation of marketing plans for the Ozobot app to drive downloads and engagement, as well as manage in-app messaging to support Ozobot cross-platform marketing objectives.
- Design, develop and manage Ozobot loyalty and referral program.
- Monitor and report on metrics and analytics of campaigns to garner insights on consumer behavior to drive actionable next steps. This includes analyzing email performance, including engagement and sales metrics, as well as leveraging learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization.
- Develop tools to measure and forecast churn, retention, engagement, and conversion performance.
- Partner with analytics team to improve reporting capabilities and marketing dashboards; increase visibility and understanding of email channel and customer metrics (from CTR to LTV).
- Own end-to-end campaign production with attention to flawless execution: Pre-production, coordination of creative development, campaign setup and deployment of retention campaigns.
- Conduct frequent analysis of competitor programs.
- Constantly stay informed with best in class retention practices, including 1:1 personalization, triggers, email deliverability, send frequency, subject line best practices and best-in-class creative approaches.
- Minimum 4 years experience including relevant email marketing (Marketo preferred), CRM, or other digital marketing strategy/execution experience.
- Ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with ambitious schedules and plans. Self-starter with an ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, plus curiosity and enthusiasm to identify opportunities for analysis and optimization, and execute changes quickly.
- Top-notch project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks involving cross-functional partners and external vendors. Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills.
- Highly detail-oriented, with ability to multi-task while executing flawlessly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence all levels of management
- Excited to work in a collaborative team environment. A successful history of working cross-functionally to influence others and execute projects.
- Familiarity with COPPA and e-commerce is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
If interested, please apply here: https://ozobot.com/jobs