1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 17, 2018 5:53 AM by Kimberly Galitz

OptinMonster Questions

Shannan Hearne

Anyone using Optinmonster.com to secure subscribers or perhaps using their widgets in a more creative way to push site visitors to other offerings on your website?

Curious about experiences.  Confident in the reporting from Optinmonster vs Marketo?  If you are using Optinmonster to push people through steps that do not capture an email address or other known entity (such as pushing to a survey, form, or download on your website) have you discovered a way to build a list of those people in Marketo?  Am I right in assuming either you have to capture some information on the visitor or they have to already be a known entity in Marketo?

• Re: OptinMonster Questions
          Kimberly Galitz

Hi Shannan,

I used Optinmonster at my previous company to capture email signups for our newsletter. What we did was create a smart list in Marketo to capture the addresses to report on each month, and then added them to the email subscription. I did not use the Optinmonster reporting as I used the Marketo smart list and Bizible to report on the number of signups via the Popups and Sidebar widgets we used through Optinmonster. I felt I could get better/deeper data this way. Hope this is helpful!

Kimberly