SOLVED

I have several nurture programs based on lead status. The content is similar. The assets are the same. When a lead moves to a new nurture program, is there a way I can ensure they do not receive the same asset twice?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have several nurture programs based on lead status. The content is similar. The assets are the same. When a lead moves to a new nurture program, is there a way I can ensure they do not receive the same asset twice?

I'm segmenting my leads based on status (new, recycled, closed). Obviously, their status will change throughout the lead cycle. I want to know if there is a way to make sure they do not receive an email with an asset that they have received before. Something like a flow step (If in nurture program a, received email b, then should not receive email x in nurture program z). 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: I have several nurture programs based on lead status. The content is similar. The assets are the same. When a lead moves to a new nurture program, is there a way I can ensure they do not receive the same asset twice?

Hi Caitlin, one way to approach this is by using programs in your engagement programs. Using your example above, when someone becomes a member of email program b from nurture program a, then part of the flow should also become that they are added as a member of email program x which lives in nurture program z. Since they're a member of email program x, if that comes up later on, then they won't be added to the program again.

Edward Unthank did a great presentation about this at Summit which details this further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: I have several nurture programs based on lead status. The content is similar. The assets are the same. When a lead moves to a new nurture program, is there a way I can ensure they do not receive the same asset twice?

Hi Caitlin, one way to approach this is by using programs in your engagement programs. Using your example above, when someone becomes a member of email program b from nurture program a, then part of the flow should also become that they are added as a member of email program x which lives in nurture program z. Since they're a member of email program x, if that comes up later on, then they won't be added to the program again.

Edward Unthank did a great presentation about this at Summit which details this further.
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Happy Friday!

Yes, I agree with Dory, that's the safest way to go about this. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!