Just to communicate about an exasperating bug related to file updates in a multi-domain context.
If your instance has multiple LP domains set up up:
- pages.mymaindomain.com ( primary LP domain)
- pages.myotherdomain1.com (through a rule)
- pages.myotherdomain1.com (Through a rule)
Let's say you have a styles.css file in Marketo and you update it through the "replace image or file" or uploading the new version and checking the "replace file" box,
when you look at the file after the update:
- pages.mymaindomain.com/rs/000-XXX-000/images/styles.css gives you the new version
- pages.myotherdomain1.com/rs/000-XXX-000/images/styles.css keeps returning the out of date version for a duration that I have not been able to appreciate fully
Deleting and re-uploading the page does not change anything.
The only way out is to upload the file with a new name and change all the references to the file to refer to the new one. No need to say that if you have to update about 20 templates and reapprove thousands of landing pages, this is a real waste of time.