For more information and to apply, visit here.
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform that empowers problem solvers to quickly turn ideas for better ways to work into apps that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA and a former division of Intuit, Quick Base has a 6,000+ customer universe of app-enabled businesses that spans all industries and company sizes, and includes more than half of the Fortune 100. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Marketing excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
The Marketing Automation Senior Manager will drive our roadmap and strategy to automate, augment, and personalize marketing to prospects and customers. We are looking for a tech savvy, data-driven and innovative leader who lives and breathes Marketo and has a passion for marketing technology.
- Oversee and optimize lead scoring, routing, nurture and attribution processes
- Administer and scale our Marketo instance and associated technologies
- Lead initiatives focused on optimizing the lead scoring model and lead nurturing frameworks
- Manage Quick Base’s procurement and implementation of new integrated technologies
- Partner with Sales Operations and Business Technology teams to drive data and process optimizations within the Quick Base CRM and Marketo
- Work with marketing analytics to develop dashboards and reports to monitor the health and performance of the email channel
- Monitor and report on database health metrics such as marketable segments and data quality scores
- Mentor junior members of the marketing team
- Support Marketo users with monitoring, training, best practices and documentation
- Optimize automation and email channel strategy using A/B testing
- Work closely with the Website and Business Technology teams to ensure proper integration of marketing systems to enhance automation and customer experience
- 8+ years experience, 5+ years managing Marketo (or similar marketing automation platforms)
- Deep understanding of B2B and SaaS marketing, including metrics and business drivers
- Strong knowledge of advanced marketing technologies, including experience evaluating, procuring, and implementing software systems
- Experience in the use of third party data sources for lead data augmentation and database building
- Excellent analytical skills, and experienced with reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau or Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Excellent communication ability at both the technical and the senior leadership level
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Expertly organized with a strong ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders in different teams to influence change
- Proactive self-starter, intellectually curious and customer-focused
- Natural ability to be transparent and open to feedback
- Sense of urgency, resourceful and never sacrificing quality
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast-pace environment
- Strong interpersonal skills. “Can do” attitude and intense desire to excel
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics