Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for an independent, resourceful, and well-rounded Digital Marketing specialist to join our cool tech company. This role is a critical and key contributor to a wide variety of marketing programs:
- Execute email marketing campaigns in Marketo – from top of funnel to nurtures and customer outreach.
- Manage and execute our social media strategy.
- Research and manage all the details for our local and national events, including analyst
- Provide sales and marketing operations support using SFDC and other sales
technologies. Includes ABM-style research, data integrity and analysis.
- Support content marketing efforts, including blogs, collateral, social media and
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas as a “digital native.”
- Be “all-in” with our mission-based culture, unique company strategy, and growth goals.
The type of team player we need:
- A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and create more interesting marketing
- Independent, self-starter who’ s highly resourceful.
- Jazzed about technology and rapidly growing environments.
- Fast charging, hard-working, stereotypical “Type A” personality prevalent in many metro
- An excellent communicator.
- Creative and not afraid of the technical; some left, some right brain.
- Relationship builder
Why you’d want to work here:
- Our team of super smart, accomplished people to work with
- Brand new, modern office space in Reston Town Center, including a fabulous Barista
- Exposure to every angle of a thriving entrepreneurial business – from marketing to Sales
to Services and Product.
- Amazing health benefits and free gym membership
- Mission-based programs to participate in year-round.
Experience we’re seeking:
2-5 years marketing experience in a similar tech company
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, or
- Experience interfacing with Sales to develop and execute integrated marketing-sales programs, strategies, and operations.
- Experience planning events such as webinars, in house events and finding right events for company to sponsor and speak at.
- Solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
About Perfect Sense:
Founded in 2008, Perfect Sense was created to deliver enterprise web publishing solutions in a more thoughtful way. Offering a suite of publishing-based products, as well as digital consulting services, Perfect Sense serves many marquee brands including Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Sotheby’s, Univision, U.S. News, Politico, and Scripps Networks Interactive.
Its digital experience engine, Brightspot, was purposefully built to put flexibility, customization, and sanity back into the lives of web producers - moving away from rigid and inflexible CMS architectures. Its evergreen and modular foundation enables digital content teams to quickly embrace new publishing trends and tools, enabling continuous improvement of their digital properties and customer experiences.
Headquartered in Reston, VA, Perfect Sense maintains a strong focus on giving back to the community by supporting local and national organizations including Special Olympics, The First Tee, YMCA and Troops First Foundation.