Integrations for WeChat using Nexmo or Verticurl? Any others?

Jamye_Breidenba
Level 3

Integrations for WeChat using Nexmo or Verticurl? Any others?

Does anyone have experience integrating WeChat using Nexmo or Verticurl? Or are there other partners that support this integration with Marketo as well?

We are currently looking to add WeChat capabilities to our Marketo instance in our China region, but would like to speak with someone who has experience doing this.

5 REPLIES 5
Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Re: Integrations for WeChat using Nexmo or Verticurl? Any others?

Hi Jamye,

Have you made progress on this search, or launched a Marketo-WeChat strategy yet? Thanks in advance for sharing any insights.

Tadia_Charles1
Level 1

Hello Alexis,

Have you made any decisions yet?  We are new to Marketo and integrating with WeChat (and LinkedIn) is high on our list.

Trish_Keenan1
Level 2

Hi Jamye,

I've been researching this for a few months. Nexmo no longer supports their Marketo / WeChat integration, so the only viable option at this point seems to be Verticurl. They don't seem to have any client referrals they can provide, however, which is a concern of mine.

I also looked into an option that Marketo provided - a New Zealand company called Krunch (https://krunch.co/). Their integrations have all been custom builds to date, so there isn't a commercial product available yet. Therefore, it's a significant investment to work with them. Great company from my impression, just out of reach for an initial deployment.

Please do let us know if you find a solution that works for you. Thanks!

Anoop_Bajpai
Level 1

Hi Jamye,

Verticurl has done Wechat-Marketo integration and will help you on that, please get in touch with our support team at info@verticurl.com

NFV_APV
Level 2

Hi All,

Have any people managed to implement a successful integration/ connection between the two applications? My company are currently looking into it and not much out there in the market to go by...