Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation and working closely with digital marketing, strategic account marketing, and others, Sr./Manager of Demand Generation and Marketing Ops will be in charge of execution and ongoing optimization of all demand generation programs, including: email campaigns, website conversion and A/B testing, nurture programs, the marketing funnel, and the technology stack; as well as tracking and reporting on all marketing metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and manage lead scoring principles and SLAs between sales and marketing to ensure a seamless lead lifecycle process
- Manage operational elements of Marketo campaigns and SFDC integration, including forms, SFDC syncs, and lead-account mapping
- Create, deploy, and optimize all email programs, using segmentation, testing, and reporting, aligning content and messaging to stages throughout the customer journey
- Optimize programs against full funnel metrics with a goal of increasing velocity and win rates
- Provide stakeholders including Growth execs and Member Services with important engagement signals that drive responsiveness, including Interesting Moments, lead alerts, and reports
- Continually optimize website conversion through personalization, SEO, and other tactics
- Create and implement a database strategy to ensure data integrity, alongside Salesforce team
- When necessary, implement operational aspects to enforce GDPR
- Research, implement, and continually maintain the full marketing tech stack.
Who You AreYou’re a complete self-starter who can jump right in and make an immediate impact on Knotel’s digital strategy. You’re extremely adept at understanding the marketing funnel and how to optimize at each stage. You’re a process-loving, data-driven marketer with strong excel skills. You’re a highly creative individual with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate based on unique personas. You have strong experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels. Marketing automation, personalization, predictive/AI-based technologies are your bag and you love to orchestrate their seamless interaction. You are a seasoned manager with clear communication style who knows how to motivate a team and foster positive departmental culture. You also have the following:
- At minimum 7 years demand gen and marketing operations with a focus on measurable results
- Ability to process and make decisions based on data and set quantitative goals
- At minimum, 3 years management experience
- Must have firsthand experience with Marketo and Salesforce
Knotel is a fast growing real estate startup that is inventing new ways to get things done in a traditional industry. Led by veteran founders, Knotel creates custom headquarters for companies without any of the headaches. Whether for 20 or 500 people, for 6 months or 6 years, Knotel provides businesses the flexibility and design they need in office space so they can focus on their work.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.