For more information, visit https://jobs.deluxe.com/job/shoreview/marketing-operations-specialist-automation-platform/378/7520881 or contact me.
Responsible for leading marketing excellence initiatives to drive efficient and effective work streams within the fast-paced and rapidly growing Financial Services Segment of Deluxe Corporation. Utilizing a combination of strong process and demand marketing experience, will play a hands-on, critical role in building and executing B2B Account Based Marketing and lead generation campaigns to fuel innovative and effective growth. Will work with marketing team members to facilitate execution of integrated marketing initiatives, including email and direct mail campaigns, event-driven marketing, online and social campaigns. Responsible for working within the marketing technology infrastructure (Marketo and Salesforce). Requires technical aptitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. Will build solid operating and process infrastructures while supporting the technology needed to execute marketing initiatives.
- Use Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) to create, deploy and monitor critical and complex Marketo programs, such as engagement programs, trigger campaigns, email campaigns, webinar and event programs. Activities include, but not limited to campaign flow builds, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, and all associated processes.
- Utilize quality standards and ensure proper analyst/testing requirements of campaigns prior to launch.
- Support Marketing Specialists and cross functional partners to ensure campaign execution meets deadlines.
- Look for opportunities to optimize programs and performance management
- Identify, represent, and drive requirements for platform and business process updates to ensure that SalesForce CRM and Marketo MAP are optimized for peak performance
- Collaborate with Demand Generation Program Manager in project planning of marketing campaigns, propose hypotheses and prioritize testing strategy according to potential for greatest revenue impact.
- Assist with workflow management processes and internal marketing calendar as needed by utilizing the Marketing Resource Management platform (Workfront)
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience
- Business, Communications, Marketing, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics
- Marketo Certification within the last 3 years or 5 years daily usage and execution within the Marketo Platform
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of creative and campaign process
- Self-motivated, ability to lead, plan and collaboratively run programs. Personable with strong written communication skills; able to clearly communicate program elements to marketing personnel, and deliver presentation material to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational skills, project leadership skills, and strong project management skills to meet project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strategic ability to identify gaps, independently research solutions, implement plans and analyze project performance
- Business acumen
- Demonstrated project planning skills with capability to identify and align integrated processes across marketing, sales, and product management
- Execution - strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to deliver against deadlines, juggle multiple tasks and projects, and drive the agenda and interaction with Product Management, Sales, Finance and external partners.
- Teamwork - close collaboration with the team, including sales support via Salesforce.com
- Ability to work independently and on teams and lead the discussion and drive the discussion on team decisions
- Results tracking - demonstrated ability to gather and compare data from various sources to report on results and implications
- Conceptual skills - must understand how to align demand strategy with creative concepts, required content and campaign flow for campaigns
- Customer - passionate about messaging to the right person at the right time with the right offer; a working understanding of B2B customer lifecycle management
- Continuous Learning – clear appetite for learning; can apply newly gained knowledge and skill on the job