3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2018 10:32 PM by Jackie Cheong

Cloning programs across workspace

Jackie Cheong

There's no problems with cloning within the workspace but when I try to clone it across another workspace, the following message appears.

The following assets are in use or used by other assets:

I have checked that all the smart campaigns are not empty and the assets are not used (Use by tab is empty).

My team does template that we would want to clone to other workspaces. Any idea how to resolve this?

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 07.44.24.png

• Re: Cloning programs across workspace
          Frank Breen

I think the issue here is that the templates used in the assets are not available in the other Workspaces, you have to also Share the templates across the Workspaces so you can clone assets.

The steps are:

In your Global Workspace, go to Design Studio, then in Landing Pages, create a folder under templates, name it Shared Templates, drag in all the templates you want to share, then right click and Share Folder and select your other Workspaces.

Do the same steps for Email Templates.

Once this is complete, try Cloning the original template and you should get no errors. Please note the error message is a bit misleading, as it doesn't actually mean that the assets are being used somewhere but more that the templates don't exist.

1 of 1 people found this helpful