User Group Integrations

Not_Valid
Level 1

User Group Integrations

Our company is looking for a platform which is integrated with Marketo to host a User Group forum, similar to the User Group tab in Marketo. Does anyone have any suggestions of companies they have used and their experience?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: User Group Integrations

AFAIK, this community is made with Jive, from Aurea. Jive has some Marketo integration capabilities. See Marketo Integration FAQ | AureaWorks

Not_Valid
Level 1

Gregoire,

I reached out to Jive and they noted they don't provide user group capabilities. I found this rather odd also, the rep noted he wasn't sure if they integrated with Marketo. I was told they focus on internal communication and dashboards, similar to Sharepoint.

Thanks!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Well, we are exchanging here on a Jive based community with some privates spaces for user groups... And I would suspect that this nation community is inetgrated with Marketo

Janet Dulsky​, may be you would help Reme ?

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I heard - as a result of the aqcuisition of Jive - that the platform as we know it would be transforming into something different.

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Reme Miah​, unfortunately, Jive does not integrate with Marketo. You may want to check out SFDC.

Thanks.

Janet