I would assume if i send this email out to members when they click the link from the email to go on the Marketo landing page with the form on it, they should be able to see some of there details like ID and emails pre-filled?
Your assumption is correct if you
- are using tracked links (the default, if you use correctly-structured URLs)
- have not disabled the mkt_tok query param (it too is enabled by default)
- have enabled Pre-Fill for those fields in Form Editor
- have Pre-Fill enabled globally and on the LP level
- are testing with real emails, not Send Sample
When you click the link to go to your Marketo LP, does the link have an alphanumeric mkt_tok in the query string?
What is your URL?