There has never been a greater time to be in marketing automation. There is huge growth in the technology that makes the life of a marketer more productive, effective and valuable. The Salytics Digital Marketing Consultant gains access to the inner sanctum of the marketing automation world. Why? Because Salytics is a Gold Certified Partner of Marketo, a Silver Oracle Marketing cloud partner, and a Salesforce Partner. We work with some of the most exciting established brands as well as yet-to-be known high growth start ups to help them launch highly imaginative digital marketing capabilities. It is our job to make these things work, help our clients master them and even build cool apps that help these technologies do things they have never done before.
The mission of a Digital Marketing Consultant is to utilize modern marketing solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients. This includes:
- The full design, implementation and training of new Marketo, Eloqua and Salesforce
- Helping our clients imagine and execute wonderful digital marketing campaigns
- Strategizing on content marketing strategies and using content to engage new prospects
- Leading efforts to align marketing and sales for the benefit of both groups
- Monitoring marketing effectiveness KPIs and analyzing the results of campaigns
- Working with and managing customer vendors to support global sales and marketing objectives
- Managing the day-to-day activities with the project team.
- Solutions must stand up to rigorous cross browser compatibility (yes, even with some versions of IE) and use industry best practices and solutions.
- Understand customer requirements, develop, implement and manage campaign, to ensure the accurate, efficient, and measurable execution of key global marketing activities.
- Design, configuration, implementation and the customization of the Marketing Automation application
- Ability to be the Primary point of contact when required for issue resolution as it relates to Production-level issues. Responsible for troubleshooting and coordinating resources needed for problem resolution.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments in the planning and analysis of business systems requirements, system changes or enhancements.
- Advise on proposed solutions to meet business requirements and train super users on the application when needed.
- Assist Marketing and Sales Manager with Internal Marketing and Sales Projects
- BA Communications, BBA, Marketing Degree or similar
- You love digital marketing and everything that comes with it.
- You’re subscribed to every retailer, business, non-profit to score your own email campaigns against theirs
- You wander around grocery stores, amusement parks, at the mall (retail stores) etc. to see if a beacon will trigger a push message to you
- You wish you could hang around all day with other marketing automation experts.
- Just like e-mail marketing, social media marketing is critical and as cool as e-mail marketing.
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Eloqua, Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo
- Great ability to listen to clients and manage their expectations
- Quick thinking, ability to resolve problems
- Experience with campaign reporting and digital marketing metrics, a plus
- Experience with Digital Marketing with email marketing and marketing automation
- Experience with HTML, CSS, a bonus.
- Stay cool under pressure and look for ways to support your teammates
Pay, Perks & Benefits:
- Salary – Base pay set by experience.
- Benefits – HSA – Health Spending Account for things like Dental, Massage, Prescriptions etc.
- An unparalleled education: this is a consulting company - you'll learn how consulting gets done/revenue gets generated - the lifeblood of any business you will ever work in or build
Job Type: Full-time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.