25 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2018 6:36 AM by Grégoire Michel

Marketing Performance Insights

Ali Proehl

Has anyone had a chance to try out Marketing Performance Insights? What are your thoughts on it? How does it compare to RCE?

• Re: Marketing Performance Insights
          Grégoire Michel

Hi Ali,

Although EU instance have been upgraded last thursday, the new reporting is not available yet.

-Greg

Tim Madel

When at the Marketo Summit last year it was insinuated that this would be part of the standard package - now it is being offered as an add-on.  Seems like we already pay enough for this - getting tired of Marketo trying to squeeze thousands of more dollars out of us.....

Dan Stevens

Hi Tim - where did you see that this was an add-on?  It's actually part of the Winter release, no?

I can't remember if we were told that this would either be included for everyone; or for those that purchase the "advanced analytics" package (aka, RCA/RCE).  MPI is still not enabled in our instance - even though we do have the AA add-on.

Dan Stevens

I'm on the MPI partner product call now.  This is definitely the the type of reporting/analytics that many of us have been waiting for (and provides instantaneous results, unlike some of the legacy reports, including RCE).  I was surprised to hear that this won't be rolled out to most customers since it's an add-on product (IMO, this is the type of reporting/analytics that many customers probably expect to be part of their core instance).  However, I thought that this was included for customers who have the "Advanced Analytics" add-on (at least that's what we were told at last year's Summit).  They confirmed that MPI is not included with ANY existing add-on packages.  It is an add-on for everyone.  This doesn't sit well with us - and I'm sure with many other customers.

Grégoire Michel

I am listening too Dan

And agreed this is not going to fly with many customers, especially the ones who have purchased advanced analytics.

Also, as a partner, I apparently do not have it on my partner sandbox, meaning I cannot self train and demonstrate it... Weird.

-Greg

Dan Stevens

Here is how Marketo is positioning MPI with current reporting/analytics (NOTE: "Advanced Report Builder" is referring to RCE):

Here some additional insight as to how MPI compares with RCE:

Q: Does this replace; and how is it different from Revenue Cycle Explorer (RCE)?

A: It does not replace RCE - it compliments it.  RCE has more content and designed for a MOPs audience. MPI is for a marketing manager who needs visibility across all channels. this is a must-have for every marketing manager that rests their career on Marketo success, to keep tabs on all channels and programs and spot consistent winners and losers. It gives you QBR-ready Powerpoints, allows you to dissect your ABM strategies, presents ROI in various ways. How else would they comb through every touch in 100s of campaigns and programs, across events, paid media, web, social, email … to get insights on TOFU engagement, ABM success, pipe, revenue, ROI?

Q: How much does MPI cost?

A: Pricing is based on database size.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      Macarena Mazzeo

Hi Ali,

There is a webinar video on the Digital Service Partners group posted by Eric Nelson, that I'm not sure you have access to.

Attached a Brochure with key details on it.

Hope this helps you!

JD Nelson

just about to sign a contract -- most on this thread seems right -- it's a slim version that can do some awesome things -- but maybe not for "the big boys" -- I'll know more in a week or two.