At Welltok, we are pioneering Social Health Management by marrying cutting-edge social/gaming technologies, incentives and programs into an integrated platform – CaféWell. CaféWell users thrive with personalized activities that are designed to empower healthy habits and active lifestyles. Be part of of something big and join our smart, passionate team in changing the way consumers engage in their health.
The Campaign Manager, Consumer Marketing would be a part of the Digital Engagement Team at Welltok, reporting to the Director of Digital Engagement. He/she is responsible for the marketing function focused on acquiring new users (health plan members, healthcare consumers, employees covered by Employer Wellness and Benefit plans) to the CafeWell health optimization platform. The Digital Engagement Team develops multi-channel, population-specific B2B2C/influencer and B2C promotional plans, user acquisition and user engagement campaigns, marketing assets, and client (B2B) strategies. They deliver paid/added-value marketing consulting services to Welltok’s health plan, employer and provider clients interested in promoting CafeWell to their consumers. This team works in collaboration with client services teams and the client directly to ensure the marketing success of the CafeWell consumer platform. This role is an integrated member of the Client-facing service delivery team; accountable for meeting campaign targets for adoption/acquisition and engagement metrics for their respective clients.
- Communicate and collaborate with service team to define consumer value-proposition of the CafeWell Platform for client stakeholders. Articulate and demonstrate digital engagement service capabilities to health plan, provider and employer executives, HR managers, wellness program managers, and consumers.
- Working with senior members of the team, define product, program and market specific campaign strategies, process and checklists for campaign execution and coordination.
- Create program and population segment campaign workflows, nuance as needed by client, measure and report on success metrics for Welltok across markets, for each key market, and by program/product and client as required.
- Assists with consumer marketing creative and tactical asset creation, development and presentation of Digital Engagement plans delivered to clients.
- Manages queue of new/unassigned and non-client specific marketing requests related to Digital Engagement; manages Project Task delivery across team resources and Service teams.
- Works closely with creative services, solution architects, service delivery, and leadership to plan, track and deliver creative assets used across all promotional tactics.
- Manages requests and project tracking for campaign reporting and analytics, aggregates monthly report for growth and effectiveness of programs in market.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years of consumer marketing/member marketing/ lead or demand generation/digital campaign management/advertising/promotional planning.
- At least 2 years in a marketing function executing mass marketing campaign efforts.
- Multi-channel campaign experience including: print, direct mail, digital, social media, web and IVR
- Healthcare experience, health plan, provider healthcare IT and/or SaaS experience preferred.
- Must be very comfortable using technology to facilitate, automate and operationalize marketing and promotional efforts. Knowledge of consumer web platforms and applications a plus.
- Experience with Consumer Marketing tools: Marketing Automation, CRM, CMS, Web analytics, Office Suite, Marketo, SEO organic and paid, call center and data base tools preferred.
- Attention to detail and data-driven a must.
- Organized, with meticulous focus on quality and process a plus.
Send resume to Nanci.Booth@welltok.com