Marketing Operations Manager, Health & Safety, Santa Barbara, CA $95k
Start fresh with a startup! Join a growing organization looking for a dynamic analytical marketer who will be responsible for executing the marketing automation and campaign delivery needs of their global B2B marketing organization. The ideal candidate understand how to magnify marketing automations systems to lead efficient marketing campaigns and increase marketing efforts based on data and analytics
- Manage all processes with Marketo, Salesforce (SFDC)
- Monitor and evaluate campaign activity and ROI and use insights to optimize and grow demand
- Develop and enable advanced nurture programs
- Own campaign creation, implementation, and technical management of demand generation programs including building, testing, documenting, attribution, and reporting campaign results back to stakeholders
- 4+ years' experience in a highly relevant role doing Marketing Operations Management
- Extensive experience and skills with Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience implementing and managing marketing automation systems
- Basic HTML and other programming languages.
- Fully paid health, dental & vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered Lunches
This client is looking to fill this role within the next week. If you're interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Brandon Okland, either by email or by phone 972 546 4861 (ext 4017).