Hi Atlanta Marketo folks!
We are hiring a Marketing Communications Manager. If you are interested in applying or know someone who would be interested, please share and apply at the link below.
DocAuto is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager who is looking for a ground floor opportunity with a company that is introducing a next generation Microsoft SharePoint solution. This position will report to the Vice President of Marketing and coordinate projects with the internal team and outside vendors.
The Marketing Communications Manager role requires strong knowledge and experience in email deployment using marketing automation techniques and platforms such as Marketo. Prior email experience must include writing emails, campaign setup, audience segmentation, email deployment, HTML editing, delivery monitoring, and reporting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including writing emails, campaign set up, list segmentation, deployment and reporting.
- Manage email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including creative optimization, A/B split testing, developing automated and triggered campaigns.
- Manage email deliverability, ensuring high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns
- Creates and executes the company’s social media strategy.
- Manages the creation of marketing materials, including collateral, blog posts, webinar content, and other assets with outside designers and printers.
- Assists with the day-to-day management of account-based marketing technologies.
- Report on a monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis metrics for digital campaigns.
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings and interactive technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 2-5 years email marketing experience using Marketo
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices, including email best practices and industry standards, CAN-SPAM laws, content creation, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation.
- Expertise building lead nurture processes and associated drip campaigns.
- Analytical background with experience in Google Analytics. Proven ability to develop reports with excel or other reporting tools to make data driven decisions
- 2-3 years social media experience including experience with social media platforms, such as Sprout Social
- Ability to coordinate projects with internal staff members and external (vendors and sub-contractors)
- Strong goal/results orientation
- Proven project management skills to be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on a continuous basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including the SharePoint platform a plus
- Work daily from the Norcross office
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org