Solace is dedicated to the art and science of getting information where it needs to be, when and how it needs to be there.
We handle the toughest data movement challenges for the biggest and most demanding organizations on the planet include AMEX, RBC, SAP, NASA, and the FAA.
For example, when you purchase something with your AMEX card, Solace makes sure the data that needs to move from your card to the authorization and payment systems gets there – quickly and securely.
Our mission is to take care of all the data movement requirements an organization has, freeing them to focus their development efforts on innovations that will propel them forward.
We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to help us achieve that mission.
About the position
Reporting to the Director of Campaigns and Digital Marketing, and taking direction from our Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Marketing Automation Specialistwill work with the marketing team to execute marketing strategy in the following areas: demand generation, marketing automation (execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting), and collaborative database management with the sales team. As a subject matter expert in marketing technology platforms, this person will also share knowledge with other team members to help ensure best practices.
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot marketing automation programs, based on understanding of marketing campaign requirements and customer journey
- Develop behaviour-based marketing (lead scoring) and nurture campaigns
- Configure and maintain integrations between marketing automation software and other software, including WordPress, Salesforce, Unbounce, and GoToWebinar
- Manage email deliverability, subscription management, and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations (CASL/ CAN-SPAM/ GDPR)
- Develop campaign emails and landing pages using HTML/CSS
- Execute and measure experiments and conversion tests, including A/B tests and multivariate tests, to improve engagement rates and optimize email and landing page results
- Create marketing automation program templates and serve as the technical lead on campaigns
- Collect and track marketing performance metrics through marketing automation software and SFDC
- Analyze marketing metrics and recommend improvements to marketing campaigns and operations
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI
- Understand and document data processes and flows between marketing database and CRM system
- Implement and oversee lead upload process and data hygiene/data normalization, database segmentation, and best practices to ensure data quality
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure mutual understanding of data needs
- Oversee upgrades/updates and changes to marketing technology platforms
Who You Are
- 3+ years demonstrated success executing marketing campaigns with marketing automation software, such as Marketo (preferred), Eloqua or Pardot, ideally in a SaaS company
- Salesforce experience and a solid understanding of how marketing automation and CRM systems work together
- Experience developing responsive landing pages and emails using HTML/CSS
- Highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- You know best practices are short-lived and you’re willing to go beyond them