Hello Everyone : ) I am hiring a Marketing Operations Specialist in Houston and if you are qualified and interested in applying or know someone who is please share and apply at the link below. I'd like to hire this position ASAP. Some details below for more check the link.
Marketing Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Operations, the Marketing Operations Specialist will support all aspects of email marketing campaigns, database maintenance and manipulation, and improving lead generation processes through our CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo).
A Day in the Life of the Marketing Operations Specialist - About the role:
- Leverage Salesforce and Marketo to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness
- Create landing pages and forms within Marketo, including templates for use by others within the Marketing team
- Assist with the design, development, and maintenance of lead scoring and nurturing programs
- Work closely with the design and content teams to build effective emails and analyze those emails for optimization
- Assist with and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
- Work to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team, and ensure correct database segmentation
- Assist with the execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
Required Qualifications - About you:
We are looking for candidates who possess the rare combination of the following achievements, skills and behaviors:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo experience required 2-4 years; Salesforce experience 2-4 years, preferred) and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics
- Must possess 1-3 years of marketing experience (internship experience will be considered)
- Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Innovative thinker, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple ongoing assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Customer Centricity
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a cloud software company powering the shift to modern commerce by helping companies create personalized and frictionless buying experiences for their customers. Fueled by dynamic pricing science and machine learning, PROS solutions make it possible for companies to price, configure and sell their products and services in an omnichannel environment with speed, precision and consistency. Our customers, who are leaders in their markets, benefit from decades of data science expertise infused into our industry solutions. To learn more, visit pros.com.