Hi Austin Marketo folks!
We are looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist(or Mgr. based on experience).
Know anyone who would be a good fit? Would greatly appreciate you sharing the job posting below with your network.
Life Line Screening is recruiting for an Email Marketing Specialist to fill an opportunity in Austin, TX.
The Email Marketing Specialist will work collaboratively as a member of the Digital Marketing team and report to the Director, Digital Marketing. The Marketing Automation Specialist main role will assist in planning, overseeing and managing the execution of email marketing programs and reporting for Life Line Screening digital team. The Marketing Automation Specialist role requires strong knowledge and experience in email deployment using marketing automation techniques and platforms such as Marketo. Prior email experience must include campaign setup, audience segmentation using “and/or” statement clauses, email deployment, HTML editing, delivery monitoring and reporting. This role will also include working with the digital management team and require some knowledge and management skills with retention marketing, lead generation online advertising, SEM, SEO and social media along with project management, vendor relations and organizational skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the digital marketing team to lead the conceptualization of email campaigns and programs that will drive profitable revenue growth.
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including campaign set up, list segmentation, deployment and reporting.
- Manage new email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including creative optimization, AB Split testing, developing automated and triggered campaigns
- Manage targeting strategies to improve engagement, manage list pulls and maintain a calendar to track member communications and ensure a balance between deliverability and promotions
- Manage email deliverability, ensuring high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns
- Partner with internal and external teams to resolve issues, set up coupon codes and Google Analytics for tracking and revenue reporting
- Report on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis metrics for digital campaigns.
- Establish and maintain ongoing revenue and Google analytics reporting of metrics for all digital marketing activities in a succinct and compelling format with key insights highlighted.
- Use a “test and learn” approach to optimize program effectiveness, leverage reporting and analytics to analyze campaign performance and track campaign KPI’s
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings and interactive technologies.
- Work closely with IT and Development team for email integration (API and Rest Calls)
- Manage email editorial content from the master editorial content from the Brand team
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist digital team with the production and execution for digital media to include SEO/SEM, Lead Gen, Display and Social Media strategies
- Act as primary contact with agencies vendors for day-to-day program management and operations, including email, Lead Gen, Retention, SEO/SEM, and Display performance data and deployment management
- Manage production schedules and media calendars to track and manage projects to ensure a balance between deliverability and promotions
- Assist with website content, blog content, and editorial calendars for channels outside of email
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 2-5 years email marketing experience using – Marketo
- 2-5 years’ experience with Email HTML and Email sequel query (And/Or Statements) for audience segmentation to build advanced email waterfall programs or automated drip campaigns
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices, including email best practices and industry standards, CAN-SPAM laws, content creation, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation.
- Expertise building lead nurture processes and associated drip campaigns.
- Strong analytical background with experience managing large amounts of data with Google Analytics. Proven ability to develop reports with excel or other reporting tools to make data driven decisions
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop and implement marketing strategies and assess marketing performance in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent client-management and communication (verbal and written) skills. Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- Must be able to multi-task and succeed in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment where teamwork is a must
- Marketo Certification
- SQL Knowledge
- Graphic Design Skills
- GA Certification
- Tableau Experience
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org