Hi all! We are looking for a marketing rockstar to join our team in Sunnyvale, CA! Go to the link here to view the full description: http://bit.ly/ClariMktgDemandGen or feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Marketing Specialist - Demand Generation
Clari’s Opportunity-to-Close platform is a modern product for the world’s leading sales teams that that combines artificial intelligence with a next generation approach to user experience design. For over 4 years now, we’ve been delivering results and transforming the way our customers sell (e.g., Box, VMware, Aruba Networks, and Juniper Networks to name a few). Think of it as CRM for the 21st century. Executives love it, reps clamor for it, and our customer list shows it. It draws upon world-class machine learning, next-gen mobile intelligence, and consumer-grade user interface design and is up and running in under two minutes - the fastest time to value in the enterprise. Clari is about to take off like a rocketship and we need all hands on deck.
We are looking for a talented and motivated marketer that enjoys building and optimizing top-notch programs and campaigns to join Clari’s world-class marketing team. Working with the Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will be a key player in all marketing initiatives from executing email campaigns to working on online advertising programs to drive operational excellence and support lead generation efforts. Your responsibilities will include running email and marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing large email databases, and managing the performance and efficiency of all marketing programs. You will partner closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and optimal performance. The ideal candidate will have hands-on digital and email marketing experience at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, enjoys complex problem solving, thrives on owning the process from beginning to end.
- Support day-to-day execution of marketing initiatives such as email marketing, online advertising, webinars, and paid social campaigns.
- Optimize emails for deliverability, open rates, conversion rates, mobile rendering, and more.
- Segment and manage email database lists to identify target audience
- Create landing pages, run A/B tests, and closely monitor and review effectiveness for continued improvement and optimization.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Team to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead routing and qualification.
- Work closely with field marketing, product marketing, and design stakeholders to collaborate on other projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, ideally with a high-growth B2B company with a focus on digital marketing and email marketing.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Understanding of trends in lead generation, website optimization, marketing technology, and digital marketing.
- Comfortable with HTML & CSS.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing online advertising through paid social, display, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SEO and mobile.
- Previous experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo) and CRM (salesforce.com) is strongly preferred.
- B.A. Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
Clari is a fun & fast-growing Silicon Valley company. We were named the 2017 Top Workplaces in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group for the third year in a row. Clari was also named 2017 Cool Vendor in Gartner’s Tech Go-to-Market category.
Here’s why Clari may be the perfect next step for you.
1. Culture: personal growth, independence, and teamwork. More on our culture here from our CEO.
2. Executive team: a savvy, high-speed team on their third company with deep market experience.
3. Customers: leading companies who run their business on Clari.
4. Investors: top VCs Sequoia, Bain Capital, and Northgate led our $26 million in funding and make up our superb, supportive board.