SOLVED

Sub Resource Integrity support

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sub Resource Integrity support

Any idea if/when Marketo is going to support SRI for the forms javascript (or Munchkin, for that matter)? For those with questions, here's the spec and here's a brief description.

The tl;dr of it is it's a tool to help us protect ourselves and our customers if/when you get hacked. The spec was approved almost two years ago, it's implemented in Chrome and Firefox, currently, is heading soon into Safari, and it's in the latest version of MS Edge shipping in the Win10 preview. It's becoming a reality for our customers, and in the current environs, we should be starting to build it into our sites ASAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Sub Resource Integrity support

HI Arlen,

Please enter an idea and refer it here. I will be more visible to the PM team and we can vote for it (I will).

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Arlen,

Please enter an idea and refer it here. I will be more visible to the PM team and we can vote for it (I will).

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done.

(Didn't see ideas when I came in,  or I'd have done it. Odd, come to think of it, since I've posted some others there.)

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Voted

mb1
Level 1
Level 1

Can you paste a link to this idea?

(I can't find it with the search, and the previous post shows a link icon after the title, but no actual link:

https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-discussions/sub-resource-integrity-support/m-p/80525#M45666 )

Thanks!

Matt