Good morning AMUG!
We have an event TODAY and TOMORROW that I wanted to remind you about...
1. RSVP for today's 2/28 AMUG webinar--> GDPR 201: What to Do Next.
Join us TODAY Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM CT, for the first webinar of the series, GDPR 201: What to Do Next, featuring leading GDPR experts, Ed King, CEO and Founder of Openprise, and Chris Arrendale, CEO of Inbox Pros. Our experts will share a practical, step-by-step plan for gaining compliance and cover the tougher parts of GDPR that aren’t getting much attention. Webcast topics include:
- How to inventory EU data in Marketo and across your MarTech stack.
- Strategies for working with “data processors”, including 3rd party data providers.
- How to implement data transfer controls.
2. RSVP for tomorrow's 3/1 AMUG Meetup March 2018 - The meeting topic is marketing and sales alignment. We are excited to have Jasmine Kyles, Marketing Unicorn and Marketing Programs Manager at Cyren.
-Date: Thursday, March 1st
-Time: 6:00PM-9:00PM CST
-Venue: Capital Factory, Voltron Room (1st Floor) - 701 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701
-Meeting Topic: Marketing and Sales Alignment
-Speaker: Jasmine Kyles, Marketing Unicorn and Marketing Programs Manager at Cyren
-Parking: Information found here: https://www.capitalfactory.com/parking/
-6:00pm - Doors open
-6:30pm - Team picture, kick-off, Marketo show and tell
-6:50pm - Presentation by Jasmine Kyles on marketing and sales alignment
-7:10pm - Q&A
-7:20pm - Roundtable discussion
-7:40pm - Closing
-8:00pm - Networking
Doors open at 6:00PM for mingling and refreshments. We will kick off the meeting at 6:30PM so be sure to give yourself plenty of time to arrive.
PS - Register for Marketo Summit! Registration prices go up March 1! Save $300 with this discount code: digital300
We are going to organize a Texas meetup at Summit with the Houston and Dallas MUGs - Don't miss out on the Texas-sized fun! #TexasStrong