APPLY TODAY: Marketing Automation Administrator at CJ Affiliate
What We’re Looking For
The Marketing Automation Administrator will be responsible for creating, testing and maintaining all marketing automation platforms, campaigns and integrations at the direction of internal clients and the head of business systems. You have demonstrable experience executing campaigns and are focused on driving business results. Additionally, the ability to forge strong relationships and support other department needs via excellent verbal communication skills is key. We are looking for someone with deep technical expertise, business understanding, is collaborative, and possess strong attention to detail. You are very organized and able to manage a range of campaigns at once. These campaigns may often be fluid so you are flexible and tolerant of shifting priorities. You have an eye for detail, are conscious of good writing, compliance best practices and are process-driven.
• Create functional campaigns at the direction of internal clients within marketing automation and project manage to meet key deliverable timelines.
• Deliver all campaigns with a focus on scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs
• Deliver and support customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting
• Create or acquire assets for use in campaigns (emails, landing pages, forms, segments, etc)
• Serve as technical support for all marketing automation and campaign issues
• Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
• Understand the data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration; work with Salesforce administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provide team support.
• Maintain awareness of Marketo release and patch schedules, align them with internal release schedules, and provide guidance on utilization of new campaign features where applicable.
• Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of engagement and conversion rates. Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns
• Ensure adaptive learning from past campaigns to guide future marketing campaigns
In this role, you’ll also develop valuable leadership and project management skills. Because you will support all areas of the business - you’ll expand your network, while learning a range of skills and mastering the tools you’ll need to grow within the organization.
Qualifications / Requirements
• 1+ years of experience as a Marketo administrator (or other comparable Marketing Automation platform - certification preferred
• Working knowledge of CRM / Automation tools
• Solid knowledge of lead generation, campaign delivery, and conversion rate optimization best practices that drive lead conversion and customer retention paired with functional knowledge of implementation best practices.
• Strong data analytics experience with ability to create, analyze and provide insights from reporting in Salesforce and Marketo or similar platforms. Knowledge of Google Analytics and general web tracking best practices desirable.
• Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines, and be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change
• Excellent organizational and communications skills with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work across departments and divisions, building consensus and delivering upon stated objectives