Company: Americord Registry LLC
Title: Marketo Administrator
Reports To: Marketing Director
Location: New York, NY
At Americord, we are a quality and innovation-focused organization with a deep commitment to positively impact our client’s lives and saving the world in each interaction. Our values prevail over profits, we seek unique individuals with incredible drive to exceed client expectations and elevate the results of the team to create a World Class organization. We align with talented, tenacious and resilient professionals with a passion for a fast paced, high growth and rewarding roles. The Marketo Administrator will be an integral part of a growing team in a role that touches all aspects of marketing - from email drips to social platforms, blog articles and beyond. Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, data driven mind and limitless creativity to take our marketing assets to the next level.
The Marketo Administrator will be responsible for creating, testing and maintaining all marketing automation platforms, campaigns and integrations at the direction of the Marketing Director. You have demonstrable experience executing campaigns and are focused on driving business results.
• Execute: Assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns using a solid knowledge of integrated marketing strategies, lead generation and conversion rate optimization best practices that drive lead conversion and customer retention from channel traffic, landing page, nurture and retargeting. Conduct A/B testing, aggregate user testing and internal departmental feedback.
• Data and Optimization: Define and manage the marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture profiling, segmentation, workflows and reporting. Work with the team to analyze all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support. Data based decision making will drive towards reducing our customer acquisition cost.
• Project Management: Diligently execute on deadlines set by leadership. This requires handing off material to designers, developers, SEO/SEM agencies, UX/interface consultants, SAAS providers and public relations firms while maintaining integrity for branding, communication and quality assurance.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree. 3-5 years Marketing
• 2-4 years of Marketo experience. Certification preferred.
• Excellent communication skills with keen attention to detail.
• Multi-tasking problem solver that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Data driven decision maker.
• Google Analytics Tag Manager, Google Universal Analytics and general web tracking desirable
• Salesforce or related CRM experience
For interested candidates, please contact: