About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our digital marketing team for an experienced marketing automation and data specialist to design, build, monitor and maintain automations, workflows, emails, digital touchpoints and other related digital platforms Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering a market leading digital experience to drive lead generation, customer engagement and maximise revenue opportunities.
You are a Marketo subject matter expert, who is results driven, detail orientated and an eager learner. You thrive in a fast paced environment, are able to roll up your sleeves and you are a true team player.
As a passionate marketing automation specialist you will have a proven history of successfully implementing digital communication programs to achieve targets and KPIs.
- Marketo subject matter expert and main point of contact for training and queries across FIIG
- Design, build, monitor and maintain automations, workflows and digital touchpoints
- The technical delivery of an innovative/engaging lead and existing customer lifecycle programs
- Analysing our conversion funnel, prioritise areas of improvement and implement strategies to increase performance driver conversion rates
- Prepare, send and report on regular and ad-hoc client eDM communications
- Perform regular and ad hoc reporting/tracking for all automation and email activities
- Manage monthly reporting – collating data from Marketo, CRM and Google Analytics, analysing and creating insights that provide recommendations, improvements to optimise marketing activity
- Continually innovating processes, automations and journeys via a ‘test and learn’ data led approach
- Working closely with marketing managers and partnering with sales and clients services to maximise business growth from lead and existing client automation programs
- Manage and update content on websites, landing pages and eDMs
Skills & Experience
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role with exposure to Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics (desired - not essential) and Google Analytics
- Designed and successfully implemented end-to end automation programs encompassing automations, workflows and trigger based campaigns
- A strong aptitude for digital technology and demonstrated ability to draw informed insights from data to consult and advise key stakeholders
- Balance and understanding of data analysis, creating insights and creative optimisation
- Project management and end-to-end campaign management.
- Technical knowledge of Marketo integration with other CRM/marketing software and Google Analytics
- Exposure and understanding of Web CMS systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
FIIG is the market leader for Corporate Bonds In Australia, providing private investors, intermediaries ad corporate market clients access to high quality fixed income investments
With over 18 years’ experience and focus on just one thing 0fixed income, we have earned a reputation for being the fixed income experts and trusted by our clients
Through industry leading research and events, FIIG empowers investors with the knowledge and insights to invest in fixed income with confidence.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, FIIG’s 150 strong team provide expert service and support to clients across Australia.