You did an amazing write up about how to get the most out of Summit last year. I think it would be great to talk through how to navigate the week in SFO.
- Summit Overview/Suggestions
- New Function Use Cases/Pitfalls
- Database Cleaning/Best Practices [Auto-Dedup, Auto-Assign Contact Data]
- Campaign/Program Structures [Has anyone discovered a better workflow that's helped streamline processes/created less overhead]
- Common Pressures from Sales/Execs/etc. and how to deliver what's being asked for without just being a data-processor/strategic responses for common requests....
Sydney - work your magic and get some Marketo swag for our next meeting
Marketo's new Data Retention Policy. Yikes!
Marketo/CRM integration and the challenges when you don't admin both
Best practices for data hygeine when CRM has priority over Marketo
Strategies for all touch measurement on conversions vs last touch measurement
Email template building
And I like the Marketo swag suggestion!