We're looking for a new Email Marketing Coordinator, ideally one with experience in Marketo. HR is still processing the job listing, but just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested. Details below:
Job Title: Email Marketing Coordinator
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you an experienced email marketing professional? Do you get excited about putting into action the latest email marketing best practices and trends to create campaigns that catch an audience’s attention? Do you like working with other skilled marketing professionals to launch cross-channel marketing campaigns that make an impact? Are you a strong individual contributor that can develop, manage and execute effective email campaigns? If you are, then we would definitely like to meet you.
Neudesic is looking for an energetic and organized Email Marketing Coordinator to join our corporate marketing team, located in Irvine, CA. This individual will be responsible for various facets of scheduling, developing, and executing all the campaigns of a very extensive and growing email marketing program.
We believe technology can reshape our clients’ businesses. We offer every client a unique perspective on technology so they can recognize new business opportunities and make the most of them. We give clients the systems, tools and knowledge they need to build their businesses and be more competitive.
Neudesic is an Inc. 500 fastest growing company (several years running) and we are consistently recognized for our technical know-how and multiple awards from Microsoft for the delivery of innovative solutions using Microsoft technologies.
• Schedule, develop and execute email marketing campaigns
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
• QA all mobile-responsive email templates
• Work with Marketing Managers to write emails, including event invites, offers, and company updates
• Report on KPI data from email marketing efforts
• Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
• Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
• Proven work experience coordinating B2B email marketing campaigns
• Hands-on experience with HTML and marketing automation systems, with experience in Marketo a big plus
• Knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, and KPIs
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Strong project management skills
• An ability to work under tight deadlines
• BA degree in Marketing or relevant field