Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to accelerate customer adoption of AWS’s cloud computing platform, through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
In this role you’ll be responsible for top-level business goals and will own management, measurement, and execution of digital marketing for our Financial Services and Global Accounts teams. You will work at the strategic level to champion new, innovative ideas, and at the tactical level to execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. In this role you will employ a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for opportunities to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering in a high performance digital marketing automation team, influencing the vision for the channel, and setting best practices across an enterprise organization.
Digital Marketing Operations
- Leads the day-to-day management of digital marketing operations including project management, build, QA, deployment, and reporting.
- Builds strong relationships across a global team to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency.
- Applies email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Develops and executes personalized digital marketing approach for global account customers.
- Assists in development of campaign strategies and plans.
- Drives and makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.).
- Contributes and influences the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Drives the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns
- Develops and executes test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
Execution and Management
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development.
- Manages the maintenance of a library of assets and campaigns including asset hierarchy, asset management, etc.
- Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget.
- Has backbone, challenges the status quo, and pushes for the best customer experience.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations with a heavy focus on email/database marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- Experience with email and digital channel best practices, innovation, and technologies.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce Cloud).
- Experience with personalized digital marketing tools and processes.
- Project leadership in digital marketing creative development, cross-functional planning, and campaign management.
- Built test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
- Experience spearheading technical projects and gathering requirements across business teams.
- Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Must know data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Work experience, with building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail.
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services.
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Digital Account Based Marketing experience.
- Velocity script, HTML, and CSS coding experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- Demonstrated finding ways to drive operational efficiency.
To apply: Sr. Digital Marketing Manager - Job ID: 480860 - Amazon.jobs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation