AnsweredAssumed Answered

Buttons showing two colors on Marketo email template

Question asked by 9114218c60ad0aa4e2b5f4ec40025793aca104b9 on Feb 2, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2018 by Dan Stevens.

Hi There,

I've created an email using the "Carnival" template, and when I created the email and view it in Marketo as a web page it looks great. When I send a sample to my outlook email, the buttons have a pink underlay and the date (which is in a circle shape) turns to a square.  Is this something I can fix within the HTML code? I've also noticed that it's not appearing mobile responsive. See below:

Outlook Version.pngMarketo Preview version.png

and when I created the email and view it in Marketo or on a web browser, everything is great. When I view it in my outlook inbox, the buttons have a pink underlay, the header image is not fully rendering, and the date icon turns into a square as opposed to a circle. We’re hoping it’s something in the HTML code that we can quickly fix but are hoping with your Marketo knowledge you can help us out, as this is deploying Monday. Let me know what you need from me to take a look, I think Lori gave you Marketo credentials as an admin, so you can find this email template under Marketing Activities, Events, 2018 State of Local Marketing Webinar, Step 1 Email Prospects.

Outcomes