We're hiring for a Sr. Marketing Manager / Demand Generation Specialist in NYC.
You’re the go-to-person for developing a robust, sustainable and scalable pipeline of inbound leads:
- You KNOW Demand Generation and Have PROVEN Results. You have several years experience garnering, nurturing and qualifying leads as well as managing and optimizing marketing activities for large or quickly growing organization(s).
- You Have an "Eye for Design". You're an expert designer or can give direction like one.
- You’re Process Oriented. You love it when things work as well as possible and appreciate repeatable activities that beget predictable results.
You're admired by colleagues:
- You "Roll Up Your Sleeves". You love doing everything from ideation to execution. You're not afraid to help out, learn something know and/or become the resident expert.
- You’re Great at Prioritization as well as Time and Self Management. You know how balance immediate and long term needs.
- You’re a Problem Solver and Don’t Believe in the Word “Can’t”. You’re not deterred when things go wrong. Instead, you’re determined to make things better than ever.
About the Role:
We’re looking for someone who will help our marketing team scale and improve our top-of-funnel. Responsibilities include:
- Optimize Marketing Activities and Spend. You’ll use your experience and data skills to constantly improve how and to whom we market. Activities will include campaign tracking, analyzing past performance to propose future activities, and facilitating an effective and timely feedback loop between marketing, vendors and the rest of the company.
- Effectively Execute Marketing Campaigns. You’ll combine your creativity with your business savvy to directly execute or manage vendors to fulfill the main components of inbound and product marketing. This will largely focus on demand generation activities. This may also include, in no particular order, a) campaign design, b) content generation (collateral, blogs, infographics, thought leadership pieces, case studies, sales and marketing emails), c) social media, and d) advertisers.
- Manage a Growing Team. You’ll use your leadership and people skills to hire and guide a world-class marketing team.
- Refine and Implement Our Go-To-Market-Strategy
A successful candidate needs to have strong and substantive experience in several of the following:
- 4-5 Years of SaaS Marketing Experience
- Marketing Automation Tools
- General Marketing Tools
A successful candidate will likely have strong and substantive experience in several of the following:
- Enterprise or Government Marketing or Sales
- Designing Website Landing Pages (experience with WebFlow a plus!)