I'm looking for an experienced marketing automation specialist to join our marketing team in downtown Seattle! Interested? Please reach out to me at email@example.com
About the role:
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist works with a digital marketing team to execute marketing strategy in the following areas: demand generation; marketing platform technology; measurement, analysis and reporting; and collaborative database management with the sales team. This position will be responsible for documenting and updating departmental processes and collaborating with other departments to ensure efficient operations. Moreover, this position will help ensure the quality of deliverables created by the digital marketing team. As a subject matter expert in marketing technology platforms, this person would also share knowledge with other team members to help ensure best practices.
We're looking for someone with:
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
- 3-5 years marketing communications experience, preferably in B2B or healthcare environment
- 3-5 years (required) working with marketing automation software, Marketo preferred
- 2-4 years working with CRM systems, such as Salesforce (preferred)
- Strong familiarity with Website Content Management Systems, such as Wordpress
- Ability to create strong and positive relationships with immediate co-workers and stakeholders in other departments; proactively solicit stakeholder needs and communicate your needs in support of project or departmental goals.
Who We Are
Quorum Review is one of the largest Independent Review Boards in the US. Our review ensures the safety and well-being of people participating in clinical trials. We are passionate about the services we provide and proud of the customer focus that has grown our business. We are a progressive and growing company in Seattle and have developed an excellent reputation for quality and service. As an industry leader, Quorum is preferred by research organizations for our friendly, prompt customer service, high standards, and quality documentation.
Our workplace environment offers an informal office environment, open door policy, and strong mentorship from existing staff and management. Our office is in downtown Seattle with customers across North America.
We offer competitive pay for this position along with an excellent benefits package. We have employer-paid medical, dental, vision coverage; and subsidized health insurance for families and domestic partners. We offer a competitive PTO plan, plus 8 paid and 4 floating holidays. Our retirement savings 401(k) plan is matching up to 4% and we provide commuter transit benefits with an Orca card or parking subsidy. Additional benefits include the Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
To learn more about our company please visit: www.quorumreview.com. Quorum Review is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. To request reasonable accommodation for the application process please contact Human Resources.
Apply for Senior Marketing Automation Specialist using the link below: