at Betterment (View all jobs)
About the right team member:
You are a full-stack marketer with experience driving the rapid growth of technology-led B2B solutions. You thrive on broad responsibility, both in terms of the products you market and the go-to-market tactics you employ. You’re an athlete that has demonstrated an ability to contribute to revenue growth in a creative, resourceful and data-driven manner. You're excited to be on a fast-moving, small team that's a startup within a startup. Most importantly, you’re seeking an opportunity that will accelerate your personal and professional development, surrounded by focused, analytical and compassionate people.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Propel the growth of Betterment’s two B2B business lines: Betterment for Advisors and Betterment for Business
- Implement an integrated marketing strategy that spans all marketing disciplines including brand & buzz, lead generation, sales enablement and CRM efforts across multiple target audiences
- Own the cross-business unit strategy and execution for key channels including conferences & events
- Lead marketing automation efforts to refine existing efforts and introduce new nurture paths, as appropriate
- Flex both right and left-brained approaches to key marketing tasks including writing copy and analyzing performance metrics
- Partner with sales and relationship management to enable better conversations with prospects and existing customers
- Collaborate cross-functionally and resourcefully to get things done across product, sales, engineering, customer care and marketing
- Lead B2B2C engagement tactics to expand existing customer relationships through education, thought leadership and promotions
You will be effective if you have:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience working in a high-growth technology environment
- Empathy for your target customer and your co-workers
- A knack for storytelling in both written and verbal form
- An ability to initiate and steer projects to completion with minimal guidance
Bonus points if you have:
- Employed marketing automation and marketing analytics tools including Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Google Analytics and Mixpanel to more efficiently and thoughtfully track and measure marketing efforts
- Experience writing content for a B2B audience
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $12 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 300,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!