As a company, we believe that what we do has a positive impact on individuals, communities and society. Revelation Software Concepts, a house of brands, is a global technology company focused on producing quality software solutions every time. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia the company has sales and support offices in Australia and the USA, with distribution locations in South Africa, Central and South America and throughout Europe.
The company offers an outstanding relaxed, flexible and friendly working environment along with practical experience within a growing organisation. Revelation Software Concepts attitude and values – visionary, pioneering, generosity, never compromise quality and demand excellence is what sets this company apart. Other reasons why employees enjoy working for the company include a convenient outer eastern suburban location with free onsite parking and great views of the Dandenong ranges.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Marketing, we are looking for an energetic and knowledgeable digital marketer who will be required to develop, manage, maintain and report on our digital strategy which must be consistent and on brand.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have proven experience in a similar digital marketing role with strong analytical skills, lead generation and nurturing background and experience in Marketo. The role requires data analysis/ analytics across the digital marketing channels and reporting back to management with outcomes and improvement suggestions. You will need to demonstrate a willingness to learn and manage a variety of tasks, have a proactive approach and an ability to think creatively, be dynamic and an ambitious professional.
- End to end coordination and management of digital lead generation and lead nurturing programs including planning, execution, optimisation and reporting
- Manage all website components including adding new content, update existing content, imagery creation and management and launch videos online
- Setup, coordinate and manage all new and existing automated integrated marketing campaigns. Including all day to day online marketing content
- Take on the Marketo ownership by creating, managing and executing: webinar management, tradeshow promotion, ABM, eDM, asset promotion, lead nurturing, lead scoring, database management, Marketo ownership and reporting
- Manage all social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.), run campaigns and be the specialist in cutting edge digital, using the latest and greatest conversion techniques
- Manage PPC search and display campaigns, including the ability to develop customer segments and retargeting lists
- The ability to analyse and use data to drive results to then plan, test, optimise and report on digital campaigns to benefit performance and lead generation
Role requirements (required)
- 3 + years marketing experience in an environment generating and nurturing leads
- High level of Marketo experience (THIS IS A MUST!)
- Proven ability to design, develop, and implement marketing strategies and supporting tactics
- Attention to detail but also ability to see the big picture
- Significant digital experience in the IT or Technology industry
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital or related disciplines
- Results driven, proactive & able to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong marketing skills
Role requirements (preferred)
Software Experience (Required)
- Digital marketing – all social media channels
- Marketo – Marketing Automation Tool (THIS IS A MUST!)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- SEO optimization (with Google Analytics from dashboard creation to goal conversion)
- WordPress experience
Software Experience (preferred)
- Basic HTML understanding
- Advanced skills in Adobe Product Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office