2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 3:51 AM by Chloe Franks

Anyone else noticed a few bugs with forms 2.0?

Chloe Franks
      I want to have a hidden checkbox field in my unsubscribe form that is always ticked. However, there appears to be no option for this, only a default value box for text. Would true or yes work in this case?

Also, I have a couple of dependent fields in my form which display the field names when I preview the form rather than the label names even though I have edited these.

Has anyone else experienced these problems? & more importantly has anyone figured out a solution?
      Chloe 

• Re: Anyone else noticed a few bugs with forms 2.0?
          Hi Chloe,
          just for the next situations like that: Just test it and look what is stored in the database, when you manually submit it. But yes, should be "true" for checked.

"Also, I have a couple of dependent fields in my form which display the field names when I preview the form rather than the label names even though I have edited these."
          Maybe save the form again. Maybe build it into a landing page and test the approved page. But this is just what worked for me in the past. 
          Are you sure you have set them up correct?

Best regards

Steffen
          • Re: Anyone else noticed a few bugs with forms 2.0?
            Chloe Franks
            Hi Steffen,
            I opened a case for this as I'd already tried your suggestions before submitting problem. It turns out that the hidden checkbox field cannot be checked as default within forms 2.0. It's a known bug. I've been told it should be resolved in the next couple of months. So for the moment I'll need to use an additional smart list and trigger as a workaround. Thanks, Chloe